Saturday, August 12, 2006

We hung out with some interesting types at the Douglas Co. Fair. Do you recognize any of these? We're in Ashland now.... I've taken a few pictures but left my cable at home for dumping from camera to computer... that's solvable, I think. I would have liked to take pictures at the play last night (Two Gentlemen) but I didn't want to risk the wrath of the authorities (Martha, Dave, Gene!). I might try to sneak a shot or two tonight. We're seeing Merry Wives and the costumes are going to be sensational!! Time for a walk in the park. I'll take my camera; sometimes there are nude sunbathers!


Comments:
should I recognize that guy singin'and playin' the guitar? Looks like your having a great time!
 
when kath emailed me about the fair, she enthused about kenny rodgers being there.... i tried to imagine how to be enthusiastic about k.r. turns out she mis-typed kenny loggins. so, that's who that was. he was pretty good actually... but i'd have never sought him out on my own. it was a shame we weren't there the night before for the alice cooper concert! ha!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]