Wednesday, November 08, 2006




I sort of hate to admit it, with all the rain that's been happening around the state, but we've been having some pretty splendid weather. I have one beautiful view after the other as I pedal around my autumn world. So.... I've been having some of those counting-my-blessings kind of days. Today I went into work; we're going to move soon to new classrooms, so it's fun to try to decide what I want and where I want it. I am going to be so organized when we finally move! That's my vow. These pictures were taken en route to and at my art class. Nice, eh? I think I'll go soak, now. I did more pedaling today than usual.... gotta ease my bones.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]