Thursday, November 02, 2006




Wonder when we're going to move into our new classrooms. hmm. I am partly excited and partly sad. I will miss my old room... with the big windows and the beautiful trees. sigh. Look at the great (not!) window in my new room. pout. And since I took this picture, they've put up some kind of prison grate over the little thing. I guess the idea is to keep miscreants from breaking in... but it shades out some of the miniscule amount of natural light I was getting. mope.

Comments:
It's sad when safety and beauty are in such direct conflict. I think if the world were a more beauty-focused place perhaps it would be more safe, too. I lament with you over the loss of natural light. Luckily, you are so filled with radiance that you'd light up any room...even one with only one tiny window. Keep shining!
 
I commiserate with you. Don't children need natural light to learn? Someone needs to make a case for that.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]