Sunday, December 03, 2006

I took these pictures a week ago, before I started really messing things up with all my 4.6 tons of junk!

Can't quite believe that I haven't posted recent pictures of my new classroom. I've had every item spread across every surface for a week... trying to sort and purge and organize. I finally did have to just shove some stuff into boxes into cupboards... sigh. I'll take a picture when I
get to work tomorrow, so you can all see the finished product; sorry you missed the big mess! Tomorrow is the first day of classes in our new space and I'll be gone... ugh. And there are only 2 weeks until our Christmas break, so I hope the sub can be productive!!

Comments:
Where is your desk?
 
My desk is behind the bookcase (the one filled with art supplies) by the window. natch.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]