Saturday, March 10, 2007


It's a sunny day and I'm about to take a bike ride. I wanted to add a quick post though, so that I can be righteously indignant about all the lackluster blogging of my friends. My family comes through pretty regularly... thanks guys. Here we have a snapshot of some springy impasto trees. Sorry for the cluttered background... I know there's a way to get rid of that, but I need some tech support to be a better photo editor (matt? doug?) The other picture is a recent portrait of the Andersen girls who I frequently write about. They're more fun than a barrel of monkeys! Today is Danielle's birthday... so I think I'll take my ride past her house and see if I can give her some birthday greetings. Better get going!

Comments:
I love those trees. What is impasto?
 
the laying on of paint thickly -- comes from the italian word for making into a paste. very fun way for the kids to get BIG texture.
 
Now, don't fall off your chair, but I, Sandra Cowan, have actually figured out where and how to check out your blog. And here I am, checking it out, and leaving a comment even, assuming all goes well when I hit the "Publish Your Comment" button.

I also checked out Gene's and Martha's. Didn't leave any comments though. This blog stuff can be time-consuming, especially when you're trying to catch up on months of back-blogs.

All very interesting and fun. Why didn't you tell me to do this a long time ago? Oh, that's right, you did.

Take care.
 
I just fell off my chair! Hi and welcome!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]