Monday, April 09, 2007




Well, Margie did look cute and halfposed for exactly one picture. The city is full of interesting images and textures. Now I'm home and feeling like .... well, there is this feeling that spring is on hold, or that life is too crowded and too devoid at the same time.... ? I shouldn't have skipped my walk tonight. I didn't want to get out in the wind... but after a whole day of sitting at work and talking and listening and not making any .... arghh. i'm still not making connections, feeling "out of sorts". guess i'll quit trying to ... yeah.

Comments:
I might look at you with resign if I thought you were going to post me with an old refrigerator. Devoid? Still miss your kids? Tell Dave to write. I've always found him engaging. Neal
 
Neal? Is that The Neal? From way back when. Hawaii Neal?

Hi from Lydia's sister!
 
Nice to see Margie's picture. I hope all is well with her.

And I'm sure the devoidness has passed, right? Probably by the time you woke up that next morning.

Love you.
 
i guess that devoid comment sounded a bit gloomy... i don't know quite what i meant... my life is rich and creamy most of the time!
 
Thanks for writing this.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]