Wednesday, June 06, 2007





hmm... I usually don't put up lots of pictures... seems to take too long and sometimes doesn't work at all. but I don't have anything much to say, so I'll just put up some photos of some of my favorite people (and creatures). I labeled this creature a loon? but I think it might be a grebe. Anybody know? Martha and Kristine are in before and after hairdying pictures. And Gene and the guys on graduation day minus one roommate, John. I never all year got the five of them all together for a photo op.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Double-crested Cormorant
 
It's always nice to see lots of pictures. Don't hold back!

And tell Martha that next time she should try for Playground Red. That would be pretty striking. Loren has a niece who uses that quite often, usually contrasting it with Jet Black. It could be the new Martha.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]