Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Well, as I post, Mar is sitting on a plane somewhere over the Atlantic (Dave could probably tell you exactly where, as he tracks flights online). She will arrive in Edinburgh sometime around midnight our time. I am even more jealous than my usual travel jealousy.... I feel like flying away. I would like to be young and carefree, but I feel very earthbound and just a little careworn... even though it is my sister who is carrying the cares for the family. Maybe I will be able to spend much time with mom when school gets going and settled. My Aunt Vivian died and my cousin Betsy and one of my friends from work just lost her dad after a long illness. =0( And I have a ton of emails and letters to write and I don't manage to do a bit! ugh! If you're waiting for correspondence from me, hang in there! maybe tomorrow!

Comments:
Hi, Lydia:

It's been nice looking at your blog. This is a first for Mom. Keep posting those pictures and keep letting us know what's up with you.

Gotta go and check out the next blog before we lose all our limited energy.

We love you. Mom and Sandra
 
Hi. Do you look at both blogs? I'll grab a couple of photos for you right now! xoxo
 
waaaa!!! I want to go to Scotland! or at least .... Kennewick!!
Doug
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]