Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Let's see..... last weekend has come and gone... I've got a few pictures. Dave and I went on Thursday to Chez Cowan (I made dinner. Loren was gone. Saw Amanda/Andrew/Ava very briefly.) Friday we went to Mom's house; the plumbing's fine. I didn't get earrings, Mar, but I hereby dibs them. Then to New!chez Lewis! That was pretty exciting... especially as A/S/T/T and T/D all stayed for the slumber party! This is a picture of some of the men in the new house. Ken is appropriately posed in the curio corner!


Saturday we went to a memorial for Teresa... not a happy occasion to visit, obviously, but nice nevertheless to reconnect with some wonderful people who we see way too seldom. I'm hoping we'll see Bob/Kathy, Joanne/Braven/Johnny more often now that we know (approximately) where to find them! We had a beautiful day for a ferry ride back to Sandra's house.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]