Saturday, February 09, 2008

I'm here in Sammamish with Mom. I think I'll have to take some pictures.....don't have anything to post. I've been painting a watercolor a day. It's good for me, especially just the part of saying...ok, that one's finished. I tend to stop when I find I've done something that I feel needs fixing (and I don't know how to fix things and maybe that's the nature of water colors that they're not very fixable) and so I have in the past left many unfinished. Now, at least I finish one every day. I might not love them.... but they are what they are. And experimenting is good. Next experiment might be to make a photo collage of my production so far. Later.

Comments:
Now that is a good idea! I, for one, would like to see it.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]