Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I don't know why I never think to take any pictures during my encounters with EF... it might make chronicling easier. Last get-together was eventful. Between us we managed a haircut, a painting purchase, a cilantro-riddled dinner and a waitress very patient with a fussy patron!, a strong cuppa, a first visit, a dog poop incident, a hilly walk, a locked out, a lost hollow rock, an insecure back yard!, a left behind cell phone, a return for the left-in-her-coat-pocket charge card, a very fun time feeling somewhat senile together, and a loooonnnng trip home. But, I figured out later that we really aren't senile or ill-fated. On the contrary, all this was carefully fated to keep me out of the huge accident on 520 in which I would have surely perished if not for all the twists and delays. Oh, my... what a post! Well, Betty will know what I'm rambling about... did I leave anything out? Are you engaged yet to your yard man? =0)

Comments:
LOL!!! Just proves there's a reason for everything. I would have gone to even greater lengths to spare my friend a freeway fracas! The house key is still missing and I think I'm too old for the yard man.
Betty F
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]