Friday, August 22, 2008

I decided not to take my camera along when Dave and I went for a paddle in the canoe today..... and so, naturally, there were tons of photo ops that I missed... lots of wildlife and great puffy clouds and huge fish jumping clear out of the water (which I would never have captured on camera!) and a terrific junk pile. Tons of interesting stuff and instead all I have are a couple of shots of the canoe in its cozy new home. Got to name "the canoe" so I can stop referring to it so impersonally. We considered The Defatigible or The DreadSome or perhaps The Trepid.... you Horatio Hornblower fans will get this. AND today during said paddle, I opted also to leave my phone behind... and I missed a very exciting phone call from Mar!!! (link to her blog will [eventually] get you to her news...=0) I went right out and bought a waterproof case for my phone so that that will not happen again!!!



Comments:
I'm guessing this is news of the romantic variety!
 
I am unable to link to blog? How do I do that?
 
Canoe name: Nokomis
from your brother sun to sister moon
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]