Sunday, February 01, 2009



Dave and I had a nice last weekend... got to go to Boise to see the ever-gracious and beautiful Roshani, who I haven't seen since she moved last September. I got to give her her Christmas present, finally! We took a looooonnnngggg walk and saw where she works and one highlight was to talk to her dad clear across the world in katmandu. That was very fun! And it was nice to realize that our dear friends really aren't so terribly far away (Pradeep was also with us only by phone; he was in Prosser that weekend). Even with the snowy conditions we were only 5 hours in the car... and my wonderful husband made the trip nice for me, as he did more than half of the driving.... So.... I can't wait for a girls' weekend in Baker City... or all the way to Boise. Come on gals; get brave!







Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]