Thursday, May 07, 2009



I wonder why no one seems to be blogging anymore... I figured i'd better put up a few LA pictures before leaving for the next trip! disneyland was a happiest place/happy day... michael jackson had some of his totally extraneous "stuff" on display... and stevie is an AWESOME host! it might look in that last picture like we were misbehavin', but we weren't! (well, i take that back... you can clearly see some wasabi mayonaisse in the pic... we were free-basing!)












Comments:
Who in the world is that grey-haired guy?!! Reminds me of our younger brother.

Please tell me its your camera that somehow washed away his hair color.

Aside from that, looks like a great time!
 
man - that michael jackson paraphernalia is creepy! The rest of those pictures are exceedingly happy!
 
Next week is the last week of work for me before summer vacation!! Yipee! I will be blogging more then. But, you can see my latest post...Brooke's choir and just a little note.

Missing you and hoping you are doing well.....
 
gosh, sandra! perhaps it is my camera's fault that your eyes can't distinguish a grey-haired guy from a studly california blonde!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]